Norwegian nautical charts no. 87 and 466
There are several seaward approaches to our port areas: via Rystraumen, Kvalsundet, Langsundet or Grøtsundet.
Regulations for passing under the Tromsø Bridge (Tromsøbrua)
- The navigable channel face has a height of 36.5 m over the highest tidal water mark and a width of 60 m between the bridge fender systems.
- When passing the Tromsø Bridge meeting vessels shal follow the
- Passing another vessel in the navigable channel face is not permitted.
Regulations for passing under the Sandnessund Bridge (Sandnessundbrua)
- The navigable channel face has a height of 41 m over the highest tidal water mark and a width of 120 m between the bridge fender systems.
- The navigable channel face is marked with green lights on the eastern fender system, red lights on the western fender system and white lights on the main span. All display constant lighting with an arc of more than 180°. The columns of the main span of the bridge are floodlit.
- When passing under the Sandnessund Bridge, meeting vessels shall act in accordance with Section 41 of the Regulations for preventing collisions at sea. Passing another vessel in the navigable channel face is not permitted.
Please contact Lødingen Pilot Station to arrange pilot services.
+47 76 98 68 10 | VHF channel: 13/16 | email@example.com